Dear friends of ballet,
the countdown is on, Saturday is “APPLAUS” time again!
Here are the latest news about the competition in short form:
- Not all schools have paid the entry fees yet. Please transfer the amount before the event starts!
- Some music is still missing! Please send it to us till Thursday 6 pm. In other case, the contribution must be performed without music or it’s completely cancelled.
- There’re still open spots for the master classes. So, please just use the registration form in advance for it!
- The agenda remains as already published
- Rehearsals take place according to the rehearsal schedule and without music!
- Seats in the hall: Please keep free for guests and members of the ballet schools.
- Please follow the instructions of the APPLAUS team at the entrances and exits to the hall. Admission is generally only permitted between performances!
- For teachers and supervisors: Please support us so that fair conditions for all dancers exist. Please inform your children and teenagers about this and take care of peace and order.
- Catering: The catering will again be taken over by the restaurant next to the stage.
- Parking: Please also use the parking spaces behind the Karl-Diehl Halle, not only at the main entrance.
- Arrival by public transportation
- Approach by car